How to count from 1 to 10 in PersianFebruary 25, 2019
The lost mountain climber at the mountains of Tehran is found alive and healthyFebruary 26, 2019
How to climb Damavand from the West face
- First, you should take Haraz road then go to Polour and then enter the Lar road.
- Then you should climb the glacier till reach to Simorgh Shelter (4200 meters).
- 40 people can stay inside Simorgh shelter.
- According to a study made by Tehran University, 70% of those who try to climb Mt.Damavand suffer from high eclipse. So, don’t take Damavand for granted!
- At Damavand you have access to the network by cell phone at the height of 4200 meters.
- There is lack of water at Damavand so arrange your adventure accurately. If you want to use services of an experienced guide so that arrange everything foe you please contact Taymaz Adventure.
- Although there are toilets at Damavand but they are not usable most of the ties and its better to answer the call of nature naturally!
- From foot of Damavand to the top there is 7.5 Kilometers.
- Watch the pics on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3B_-gE1WIA